Wednesday, January 23, 2013


Original Date of post 4/13/12
Blown away Twice


  • I am not posting the tag or links as the store owner is not online at the moment

    Again I got blown away. Sunday I was on facebook and had to brag about soxie giving me her blood purple kit as mentioned below, Well, Creationzbywitchy's Heart said She'd welcome me to her team, I being still in shock didn't realize she meant the store team also.
  • The Kit I fell in love (or lust) knowing my smart ass.. was Purple Passions.
  • I'm still in Awe of the generosity and heart of the Paintshop Pro Community and the stores and owners that work so tirelessly to bring US the taggers the tubes and kits that we LOVE to use So I was "playing in PSP today and this is what I came up with, also found at ART in the freebie section: Mrs Homer Lynn... I made this one with papers and cat from the kit! and Mrs Homer Lynn's Work, BE SURE you get a license to use the free art as well! It's really not much to ask to work with this gorgeous tube!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks For Stopping by