Wednesday, January 23, 2013


AGAIN I AM AMAZED!!

I made 10 creative teams this past year.
FiDevil's Creations
SoxsationalScraps
Wickedlittlecupcakedesigns
AmyMarie
Rabid Designs
Heather's Devine Dezigns
DzinesbyMelz
ArtisticRealityTalentStore
WitchysHeart
RissaSdesigns
TinyTurtleDesigns
All of these amazing ladies have given me a chance to prove to myself that I can do something, it's not everyday that So many come to your attention through different means and bring so much into your life!
I was in a bad place in my life, just surviving 2 heart attacks when i made a few of the teams, Just got on a few recently.
but it all means so much that they have given me the chance and the challenge!
Thank you to

Rissa *rissaSdesigns
Sarah Fiack *wicked little cupcake*
Fiona Cox *fidevil*
Heather*sports* Smith
Amy Marie
Melissa Hook *Rabid Designs*
Melissa Jorgensen *DzinesbyMelz*
Witchysheart both the owner of the ART Store and a scrap maker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Stopping by